EB3 US Immigrant Visa
The EB3 US visa is an immigrant visa. This visa is for persons performing unskilled labor requiring less than 2 years training or experience, not of a temporary or seasonal nature. The worker, spouse, and their unmarried under-21 children are able to come to United States of America altogether.
The main aim of this Visa was to supplement United States (US) Workforce with unskilled jobs for which there are not sufficient US workers able, willing, qualified and available to accept in the area of intended employment and that employment of the foreign worker will not adversely affect the wages and working conditions of similarly employed US workers.
Each year, the US only allots approximately 140,000 employment-based immigrant visas to qualified foreign applicants. That means that these visas are limited, and thus difficult to obtain with so many immigrants wishing to live and work in the US.
The advantage of EB3 visa is:
- small amount of processing time, from 1 to 2 years
- low risk
- low cost
- issuing unconditional 10-year green cards for the whole family
- offering a permanent job right after arriving in US
- giving all the benefits of a permanent resident to the whole family
The requirement of EB3 visa is:
- clean criminal record
- admissible to the US on public health grounds
- the worker’s age between 18 and 50