Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP)
If you are interested in immigrating to Prince Edward Island and would like to own your own business, you may be eligible for a nomination for permanent residency through the 100% Ownership Stream of the Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP). This stream is for foreign nationals with extensive management or business-ownership experience who would like to own and operate their own business in PEI.
Under the 100% Ownership Stream, the applicant must:
- Submit required Provincial forms, Federal forms and supporting documentations
- Score a minimum of 50 points on the self-assessment
- Have a minimum verifiable personal net worth of $600,000 which has been accumulated through legal and legitimate sources in your own right.
- Possess a minimum education of high-school diploma or equivalent
- Have a minimum education of high school equivalent.
- Be within 21-59 years of age at the time of application.
- Have transferable management skills and past employment or business-ownership experience.
- Meet minimum language requirements equivalent to a band score of 4.0 on an IELTS test.
- Intend to live and work in PEI and provide day-to-day active and ongoing management of your company from PEI.
- Attend an interview with staff from the Office of Immigration.
- Sign an escrow agreement with the Province and submit a $200,000 deposit, which will be refunded upon you meeting the terms and conditions of the escrow agreement.