USA Immigration Visa Coach
Congratulations on giving yourself and your family a chance to strive for American Dream. “Going to America is as difficult as going to heaven” is a saying that many people still spread: because there are too many scams, too many vague choices, and the odds are too high. USA Immigration Visa Coach program will bring you to the US closer than ever.
With 18 years of experience in American immigration, Brian Tran is the person who has successfully studied, researched, settled and helped many others successfully settled with USCIS approval rate of 100%:
- May 17, 2015: my whole family immigrated to USA without me because my CSPA age was 21 years 5 months old
- July 6, 2015: my mother submitted I-130 for sponsorship of F2B visa
- July 30, 2015: obtain a US student visa
- May 18, 2016: submit PERM application to DOL under an EB3 unskilled worker after studying all F1, F2, F3, F4, EB1, EB2, EB3, EB4, EB5, E2, diversity immigrant, asylum, …
- June 2, 2017: receive acceptance letter of Master of Health Informatics and Health Information Management program in University of Washington in Seattle. This could have helped me to apply for EB3 skilled worker after graduating. Luckily, I did not choose this very risky and costly approach.
- September 18, 2017: my EB3 green card was approved
- 2017-Now: helping other people apply for unskilled EB3 status with all applications to USCIS (US Immigration), the success rate of 100%
If you want to immigrate to the United States under EB1, EB2, EB3, EB4, or EB5 visa, sign up a session of the USA Immigration Visa Coach to receive these benefits:
- You don’t have any money at the moment, but you still want to immigrate to the U.S. This was Brian Tran in 2011. Brian Tran will guide you the how-to.
- Minimize fraud
- Avoid common mistakes
- Avoid intermediaries: these companies will increase the price from $20,000 to $100,000
- Know the direction that best suits your education level, working experience and situation
- Shorten the time and capture a path of highest success rate
- Help you research and find the companies and cities you want to work for
- Bonus: direct work with organizations, companies and lawyers in the top 25 in US immigration – Free in July 2020
- Consulting USA Immigration EB1, EB2, EB3, EB5, F1, F2A, F2B, F3, F4: $2000/Session
- Consulting USA EB3 unskilled workers: $1000/ Session
One Session of USA Immigration Visa Coach consists of two parts:
- 45 minutes: Brian Tran will review, evaluate and research your profile through your resume and immigration history
- 45 minutes: on-line consultation Continuing with Brian Tran:
- Listening and evaluating your direction for US immigration (If you have studied and prepared)
- Provide you all options
- Compare processing time, cost and success rate (advantages and disadvantages) of each option
- Provide specific information to make sure that you get the above benefits
Note: The fee paid will be deducted from the EB3 unskilled worker filing service fee if you register for EB3 unskilled worker filing with American Landing. Fees will not be refunded.